CSL Moganshan Retreat May 1st~3rd
CSL’s May Holiday Retreat May 1st ~3rd, 2015
on Moganshan, in the hamlet of XiWuLi
We invite you to join fun and like-minded people who enjoy nature, conscious living, music, healing, learning new cultures and rediscovering ourselves! 2 nights on the mountain of Moganshan in the hamlet of XiWuLi, village of Houwu at the cozy and rustically charming Bamboo View Guest House (see here for photos and more, but slightly old info):
This will be a wonderful opportunity to meet, get to know each other and enjoy the empowering spirit of positive community!
Early Bird Offer BEFORE April 6th: (you get to choose the best rooms!)
¥800 per person, shared rooms (double, triple, dorm)
After April 6th:
¥ 1000 per person, shared rooms
Includes: Daily Meditation, Yoga, music, Healing Circles, various classes; delicious home grown & cooked Chinese food 3 times a day in a community setting! Vegetarian options available.
We also encourage everyone to share your passion/gifts by contributing to the programme activities like music, dance, poem recitation, story-telling and so on. Be CREATIVE & SPONTANEOUS!
Not included: Train tickets to and from Hangzhou (our bus up the mountain will meet us at the Hangzhou East Train station to avoid the traffic out of Shanghai)
Optional activities at extra cost: Lunch in Hangzhou on May 1st, entrance fee to Moganshan National Park, car service around the mountain, bike rentals, snacks and individual purchases
Day 1: May 1st (Friday)
- 11am: meet at Hangzhou East train station after taking the high speed train (45 min from Shanghai, Hongqiao Station)
- Meet in arrival hall, last minute shopping for personal neccessities we need, including ATM withdrawals. (This is the 2nd largest train station in China!)
- Travel by private bus to lunch spot (TBA)
- 2pm: arrive at our Guest House
- 4pm: Orientation + Opening Circle
- 6pm: Welcome dinner
Day 2~3: May 2nd & 3rd (Saturday-Sunday)
- 7:30~8:30am: Morning Meditation + Silence
- 8:30am: Breakfast + Programme of the day
- 10am onwards: spontaneous classes and workshops based on breakfast discussion
- Sunday, May 3rd:
- 11am~1pm: Farewell BBQ
- 2pm: bus leaves for Hangzhou to connect to our train back to Shanghai
NOTE: itinerary is subjected to change depending on weather conditions, transportation etc.
Please bring along: Your favourite book (to share quotes or insights), clothing items (shirt, scarf, socks) from the CSL logo colour (eg: purple, orange etc), art materials or objects to contribute to a group art creation, also anything else you would like to share with the group like crystals, musical instruments, food, teas, candles, incense and so on!
Reminders/don’t forget to bring: own Yoga mat, comfortable attire suitable for workshop participation and physical activities, hiking shoes, hat, jacket for cool evenings, etc…
Proudly and whole-heartedly brought to you by the folks at CSL (Centre For Spiritual Shanghai) ~ a place where it’s the highlight of everyone’s week in Shanghai!
RSVP: Rob 182 2160 5654 RobApplegate@gmail.com WeChat: CSL-Shanghai
Jo 187 2120 6452 email@example.com WeChat: Jo Shantih
＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊ ＊
ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST 其他服务:
* * * Private Yoga Therapy sessions 私人瑜伽疗愈课程 * * *
* * * Private Energy Healing sessions 私人能量治疗 * * *
* * * Circuit Training (private or small group) 循环训练(私人或小组) * * *
* * * Private group workshops or corporate training 小团体、企业培训和工作坊 * * *
Facebook: Josephine Ong Yoke Nunn
Skype: Shantih Shala
all words & images remain the copyright of Shantih Shala Holistic Arts
切文字于图片属于 Shantih Shala Holistic Arts 版权所有